- Products and Solutions
- BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
- Crew Timesheets
- Equipment Tracking
- Materials Tracking
- Payroll Timesheets
- Project Timesheets
- Supervisor Daily Logs
- Time and Attendance
- Time Off Management
- INDUSTRY SOLUTIONS
- Construction & Field Services
- Government Contracting
- Health Care
- Higher Education
- Research Institutes
- R&D Technical
- PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Cloud Services
- Integration Services
- Implementation Services
- Consulting Services
- Training & Education
- INTERFACE SOLUTIONS
- Time Clocks
- IVR Phone Time Card
Software as a Service
Timesheets, Work and Asset Tracking
Using Any Data Capture Method.
On-Demand Timesheet, Work and Asset Tracking
Quick deployment of on-premises timesheet software requires significant server, network, or system administration resources. Internal IT costs or charge-backs to business units might be unacceptably high or capital budgets for software purchases might not be available.
It has been more than four years since Gartner Group, declared that cloud applications, also know as Software as a Service (SaaS), were providing many important advantages over on-premise software: 1) speed 2) lower total cost 3) support for complex requirements and 4) the ability to integrate with any on-premise or off-premise third party system. Pacific Timesheet has taken cloud services to yet another level.
- High Performance: Easy to achieve with Pacific Timesheet SSAE 16 Type II certified cloud solutions. Pacific Timesheet delivers its SaaS Timesheet solutions using superior cloud computing platforms, industry-leading service level commitments, 99.9% system availability, and superior Internet connectivity that extends worldwide for global cloud systems.
- Faster Deployment: When you have to get going quickly, Pacific Timesheet cloud solutions is much faster in initial deployment of production, but also in the staging and testing infrastructure as well. Pacific Timesheet cloud solutions also use rapid implementation services, custom training and e-learning tools to speed deployment and system rollout to user communities.
- Cheaper The superior intital accounting of cloud solutions as a non-capital expense is well known, making Pacific Timesheet cloud solutions less expensive than on-premise software purchases for at least the first two to three years. For the same reasons, cloud computing services allow rapid and less expensive deployment of staging and test resources.
- Integration Parity: Pacific Timesheet SaaS applications integrate with any on-premise third party systems using secure web services or batch synchronization methods.
- Data Collection Integration: Possible from any device including smartphones, tablets, IVR phone interfaces and time clocks. Web services allow for real time data collection and data synchronization of time clocks and other interfaces.
- Secure: Robust system and account security, LDAP/Active Directory single-sign-on web services integration, and SSL encryption.
Start Free Trial Now
Pacific Timesheet offers free trials that allow you to kick the tires and see if our cloud services are for you. During the trial we support you as if you were a customer. Tell us about your requirements, setup and configuration questions, product enhancements. These are all part of an ongoing conversation with our staff who stand ready to translate your requirements into a cloud system that will address your most critical time, work and asset tracking needs.
Deploying Online Timesheet Software as a Service
Pacific Timesheet cloud time tracking solutions allows you all the features of our enterprise on-premise applications. No capital purchases, and no network or server administration headaches. Launch your system on demand as a service. Over time, expand and scale your timesheet systems with an email or phone call.
Pacific Timesheet offers both cloud timesheet, work and asset tracking solutions and on-premise software. You can begin with one while planning to migrate to the other option. Speak with your customer relationship manager about our pricing options and flexible contract agreements.
Superior Training and Usability
User acceptance and application adoption is much easier with SaaS solutions provided with training and e-learning resources. Pacific Timesheet provides system admin training, end user and supervisor training options, train the trainer options, and extensive e-learning video tools that allow you to scale your training effort from 1 to 5,000 in no time. Pacific Timesheet web-based e-learning resources. Ask your customer relationship manager for information on our e-learning options.
Learn more about On-Demand Timesheet Systems Security, a white paper describing our Online ASP Services security.
Learn more about Cloud return on investment
Delivery Options: Self-Hosted Software : Online Timesheet Software as a Service
To receive assistance in the evaluation of your RFP/RFI, please contact sales.