The leading self-hosted time, work and asset tracking software
Pacific Timesheet is easy to install and configure so you will be up and running in less than one hour. Simple and clean web interface allows for easy system administration. N-tier architecture means Pacific Timesheet Self Hosted Software will scale to tens of thousands of users. Load balancing is supported for J2EE compliant middleware. Upgrades and updates take minutes using installation packages that automatically update and repair databases and application software. Remote hands rapid support is available from Pacific Timesheet for on the spot server side assistance for any part of your system.
When you need to deploy self-hosted time, work and asset self-hosted solutions
Some organizations, because security or organizational requirements, can only use self-hosted software for time, work, asset and field documentation tracking. Pacific Timesheet Self-hosted Software remains the worldwide leading provider of self-hosted software solutions:
- Published API for all system objects and interfaces
- Operating systems supported: Windows, Linux, Solaris, AIX
- Databases supported: Oracle, SQL Server, Mysql, DB2
- Application servers supported: Tomcat, WebSphere, all J2EE-compliant app servers
- Web servers supported: Apache, IIS, and all J2EE-compliant web servers.