Supports virtually every major operating system
Pacific Timesheet supports all versions of Windows, OS X, Suse Linux, RedHat Linux, AIX and other operation systems. Pacific Timesheet also supports all leading browsers, databases, middleware and other key system components.
Operating System Support
Other Enterprise Features
As a J2EE-compliant platform, Pacific Timesheet Enterprise runs on more operating systems than any competitor. PTE supports all types of Linux, Windows, AIX, HP-UX and Solaris.
PTE supports leading databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, Mysql and DB2.
PTE supports all leading application servers, including WebSphere.
PTE supports all major browsers including IE, Firefox, Netscape and Safari.
- Robust scalability to tens of thousands of users
- Interoperability across any operating system or database
- Single Sign On support
- Integration with any HR, Payroll or Accounting system
- Integration with any third-party scheduling system
- Custom reporting engine
- Complete extensibility through custom objects and fields
- Distributed assignment of system objects such as pay codes
- Robust policy and rules engine
- Decentralized system administration
- Permissions and roles to control application access and administration