Research & Development Solutions
Technical Project Timesheets That Perform
Pacific Timesheet provides easy to use yet highly customizable project time tracking solutions for today's demanding research and development organization. Automating time capture for engineering projects is the first step to truly understanding your research and development costs, and ongoing product and services maintenance, technical services and support. Pacific timesheet will help to address several challenges: 1)
tracking a variety of short and long-term project at varying stages of development 2) tracking engineering and other resource utilization and costs across many cost centers and resource groups 3) quick and easy data entry 4) reminders and notifications to support efficiency and timely processing of data 5) ERP integration with SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft and other ERP systems.
Pacific Timesheet provides extensive user-facing features that make tracking time simple and easy. Validation rules guide the user to make correct timesheet submissions that in turn ease the burden of a supervisor's approval duties. The system is intuitive and requires little training.
- All data capture options supported: web-based access, smartphones (iphone, blackberry, treo, Windows Mobile) wireless and networked time clocks, and interactive voice response (IVR),
- Percent timesheet that allows busy engineers to enter weekly percent time allocations.
- Project job costing and simple attendance combination timesheet to track project and attendance time for IT and technical contractors.
- Unlimited custom fields for timesheet data capture, projects, activities or tasks.
- Multiple billing rate options allow rates to be assigned by multiple billing/costing criteria.
- Time capture workflow ensures timely processing of project time data by using multiple approvals, backup approvals, reminders and notifications, and escalations to backup approvers.
- Project management dashboard is a quick easy tool to monitor project progress at every milestone. The dashboard provides estimated hours to complete, project and task completion status tracking, quickviews of planned vs. actual hours and start and finish dates.
- Custom reporting on any employee, resource groups, project, task or other data at a detail or summary level.
- No Thin Client Installation - 100% Web Based
- Software as a Service (SaaS) option allows for rapid launch and automatic system maintenance.
- Self-hosted software runs on any operating system, database or middleware.
- All browsers are supported including IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Opera.
Finally, when it comes to troubleshooting data, facilitating the payroll timesheet process, or monitoring and taking action on unscheduled absences, the system provides a number of administrative tools to facilitate the time management process:
To receive assistance in the evaluation of your RFP/RFI, please contact sales.
- Web services API: supports all time entry and data validation transactions with third party systems.
- Import/export utilities: import/exports support all custom fields, auto-import utility.
- Audit trails: DCAA compliant time entry, balances activity, administrative change audit trails.
- Custom reporting engine: report on any standard or custom data including sql expressions and sql filters.
- Billing and pay rate synch: synch employee bill and pay rates to support job/pay labor distribution.