Pacific Timesheet Announces New Customers
Pacific Timesheet new customers in construction and field services solutions, time off and absence management, payroll time tracking and project time tracking.
Las Vegas, NV — October 15, 2013 — Pacific Timesheet has announced several new important customers and expansions of existing customer systems during the last quarter. Among them are Los Alamos National Labs, Ebscohost, Intelligence Agencies, Cabot Oil and Gas, Hoskin Scientific, Montauk Energy, and several more.
- During the first three quarters of 2013, Pacific Timesheet has continued to aggressively develop its product and services road map in construction and field services solutions, its accruals engine and other features which has led to continued customer acquisition during a difficult recessionary climate.
- Pacific Timesheet continues to acquire a diverse set of new customers accross several key segments and verticals: construction and fields services, payroll time tracking, time and absence management, project time tracking, time and attendance and asset tracking such as equipment and materials.
- Pacific Timesheet continues to acquire new customers in both using cloud service solutions, and still remains one of the few competitors providing scalable on-premise software solutions.
- Several major customers in engineering and field services have expanded their systems by 10% to 40% during this period.
- Additional contributors to new business for Pacific Timesheet have been its on-premise software solutions for several customers addressing their employee time, work and asset tracking requirements on a secure flexible platform.
"Many of our new customers have selected Pacific Timesheet because of our high degree of customizable and configurable features delivered by our cloud services and on-premise solutions" said Managing Director Ronald Kfoury."
"During the first three quarters of 2013, Pacific Timesheet has continued its aggressive development and road map in construction and field services solutions, accruals engine and other features."
"Our construction and field services solutions data capture interfaces continue to develop to meet existing and new customer requirements as they evolve."