Time Off and Absence Management
How It Works
Workflow Engine and Automated Notifications
- Automated email notifications notify supervisors of requests.
- Notify employees when requests are approved/rejected.
- Notify approvers late approving requests.
- Notify backup approvers to act on requests not being approved.
- Standard emails notify employees if leave timesheets, when required, are rejected.
Requests and Approvals
- Employees make requests.
- Policies and rules validate requests.
- Validations of actual time off.
- Supervisors approve/reject requests with comments.
- Supervisors can review actual time off taken and approve or reject with comments.
- Automated accruals engine years of service rules.
- Custom annual, monthly or hourly accruals.
- Accrual caps and custom rollovers enforced..
- Dashboards to monitor time off request status and actions.
- Calendaring shows employee time off schedules.
- Payroll, HR and supervisors report on time off balance activity.
Data Synch and Integration
- Integration sends time off data to payroll and ERP systems.
- Synch employee balances when payroll or ERP is handles accruals
- Synch employee data with payroll, HR or ERP systems.
- Synch multiple pay rates for accurate cost and pay data reporting.